Maintaining great relationships
By using the Website (), you agree not to undertake any of the following:
i. obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to our servers, systems, network, or data;
ii. make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
iii. violate any applicable laws or regulations;
iv. impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website;
v. make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
vi. post content containing advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
vii. make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Website or affect other users; or
viii. interfere with or disrupt the servers, systems or networks connected to the Website in any way.
1. You may be held legally accountable for what you say or do online. In particular, you may be held liable for any defamatory comments, threats and untrue statements or other illegal or fraudulent claims made by you.
2. You may be held accountable for any breach of the rights of a third party if you have not obtained their prior consent for the use of their property.
3. You agree and warrant that you will comply with the terms imposed by the owner or licensor of any intellectual property rights as may exist in all software and information you access or post and to indemnify NaviHo against any action or cost suffered or incurred by NaviHo as a result of a breach by you of this term.
4. NaviHo does not undertake to monitor every communication or the conduct of every member of NaviHo. We operate a notice and take down policy known as reactive moderation.
5. NaviHo will use best endeavours to promptly remove content which is reported as being in breach of this code of conduct or the terms and conditions, but cannot guarantee to do so.
6. NaviHo does not endorse any opinions expressed by members of NaviHo.
7. NaviHo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove members and / or material at any time.
8. NaviHo consists of some information posted by third parties. As a result, NaviHo accepts no liability in respect to the accuracy or truthfulness of any advice, information or data posted online or any responsibility for the consequences of any action based on such information.
9. In the event that the code of conduct and / or the terms and conditions are breached, NaviHo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude members (either temporarily or permanently) from any part of the Website depending on the nature and severity of the breach.
10. NaviHo may release information about you (both present and past) to the relevant authorities where NaviHo believes that you have breached the rules or have used NaviHo to commit unlawful acts. We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information where required to do so by law and where we deem it appropriate in response to complaints of a substantial nature.
This notice was last updated on 16th January 2021.